It is so. damn. cold!! It’s amazing that none of my limbs have frozen and detached themselves from my torso…
This morning, I found myself in Target bright and early to stock up on some pharmaceutical necessities. I am also very aggravated, because, while it has never happened to me before, I am attributing to this annoying cold the fact that my ears seem to be perpetually clogged. I do not like feeling deaf.
Oh, guess what happened today? I made pancakes.
That’s a stack of blueberry pancakes… made with whole wheat pastry flour and soy yogurt. I can’t even remember the last time I made “regular” pancakes (as in, pancakes sans protein powder)! I didn’t eat them like that, though.
Please tell me I’m not the only one who has issues with wrestling a stack of pancakes and prefers to eat them singly?!
Then I got lazy and decided to see what would happen if I took a picture in my lightbox, but without bothering to use a background.
I’m sure you can see the result… the sides are much more visible. Of course, I could crop them out, but I’m far too lazy to do that. Besides, I had already expended so much effort on this — since massive salads, it turns out, are best served in bowls, not plates.
And I would leave you with this “plate bowl” (even though I think it should be called a “bowl plate”):
Variation number six thousand and seventeen. Looks revolting, tastes anything but that. And I forgot how much I love spaghetti squash!!
I said I would leave you with that, but I won’t because Katy tagged me with this Stylish Blogger Award!
These are the Stylish Blogger guidelines:
In order to accept this award you must do the following:
- Make a post and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Award 15 other recently discovered fabulous bloggers!
- Contact these bloggers to alert them that they’ve won!
So… seven things? That’s harder than it sounds!
- When I first discovered my favorite fragrance, it was because a guest had left behind a vial of it. I thought it was a mens’ cologne. (And yes, I wore it anyway.)
- I love the smell of baby powder.
- I think feet are really, really gross. Any way you look at it, they just creep me out.
- Even though I was pretty much surgically attached to one in high school, phones make me nervous.
- I love cars. At least, I used to love them, until it just got depressing to realize how many awesome ones I could never afford.
- I wish that my Earth Science class in high school had been an Astronomy class, because I find that fascinating.
- I have never eaten a grilled cheese sandwich.
I honestly don’t think there is a single person out there who hasn’t been tagged with this yet… but if you haven’t, I’m sorry for missing you, and have at it! What’s something random about yourself that most people wouldn’t know?
And how on earth do I get my hearing back?!
Happy Tuesday. 😦
“Torture numbers, and they’ll confess to anything.”