I know that I said my bucket list would get a post all its own, but I felt compelled to share this first.
I am awesome.
Remarkably, the berries I was carrying (and on top of which I landed) fared a lot better than I did. Still trying to figure that one out.
Okay. The bucket list. In no particular order, and I’m sure I’ll be adding to this as time goes by!
- Dive the Great Barrier Reef, Eilat, and every Caribbean island
- Visit Asia
- Write and publish a novel
- Go skydiving
- Go bungee jumping
- Learn to ski
- Be fluent in another language
- Live somewhere warm and dry
- Be in a relationship with someone who loves me for me
- Have a job that I love
- Figure out what that would even mean to me
- Be my own boss
- See Wicked
- Complete a race
- Get a pilots’ license
- Master at least one thing — doesn’t matter what — at which I feel completely capable
- Take a photography class
- Shakespeare in the Park
- Have my blogger meet-up!
- Learn to love myself.
And, to add visual appeal / help remind me that it is not impossible to check things off a bucket list, here are some things that I once wanted to do, for whatever reason, but thought I probably never would. (I don’t really resemble the yellow smiley face. In case you were wondering. ;))
- Visit Puerto Rico
- Go to Israel
- Go to spring training
- Earn a degree
- Go scuba diving
- Go parasailing
- Go horseback riding
- Go to Times Square on New Years Eve
- Be a journalist
- Hit a 90 MPH fastball (yeah, I don’t know what I was thinking ;))
- Attend a Yankees / Red Sox game
- Publish a book
- Give a speech in front of hundreds of people
- Get accepted to graduate school
I think that’ll do for now! Anyone who wants to help me tick things off that list, have at it. 😉 What’s on your bucket list?
“Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.”