This is not a “real” post — just evidence to the fact that I think too much. I’m not about to go into details about the surrounding circumstances, not in a public forum, but these are just some of the random musings to which my mind has been host recently. Feel free to answer any or all of them, as I’m not quite sure what I think, myself!
- How far would you go to stand by a family member who’s done something wrong?
- Does it matter what they’ve done? Would you draw the line somewhere — assault, theft, rape, murder?
- Would it make a difference whether you’re related by blood or by marriage?
- Why is it that things which ought to bring people together can instead tear them apart?
- How is it that people can be so oblivious to their own faults — to the extent that they view themselves as possessing exactly the opposite attribute?
- What do you do when you’re caught between a rock and hard place?
- When is it better to play deaf and dumb, and when is it better to get into something that might hurt and will definitely stir things up?
- What do you do when you are so angry that you can’t even see straight, but you can’t tell anyone or do anything about it because you don’t know if it would just be a venting session or if you’d blow up?
- When did the world become so populated with crazy, greedy, self-righteous people?
- Why is it that no matter what happens to make this blatantly obvious, I will never learn that whatever I do will never be good enough, and that the only person anyone can ever really trust is themselves?
…And I think I will stop there, though I could on for quite a while longer.
Regular posting will hopefully resume tomorrow. Enjoy your Sunday!