This isn’t a “real” post — I don’t have time for that on Fridays, especially in the winter — but I just wanted to get this up right quick. Regular posting will resume, hopefully, tomorrow.
Next Saturday will be one year since I’ve begun blogging, so I am having a “My Favorite Things” giveaway to celebrate! (Or should I call it “Some of My Favorite Things”?!)
I’m really, really sorry about this, especially because I know I have several regular international readers, but I can only keep this open to U.S. residents.
Here are the goods…
- PB&Co. White Chocolate Wonderful
- Emerald Cocoa Roast Almonds
- Cheerios (just to represent my love of cereal in general!)
- Glenny’s Multigrain Soy Crisps
- Honey wheat pretzels
- Chocolate dipped whole wheat pretzels
- NuGo Dark bar, chocolate chocolate chip
- NuGo 10 bar, cranberry
- PURE bar, chocolate brownie
- Postcard (from the Cayman Islands… encapsulates diving and traveling, I guess!)
- Crossword puzzles
- Vanilla scented candle
- Journal (writing)
- Fuzzy socks!
And, of course…
- earrings! (Blue Eyed Heart, get it? Ha ha.)
Also, as always, I may or may not toss some other random thing in there. And to make it about you, the winner can choose one of their favorite things that I will include. (Within reason, of course; I’d love to give you a million dollars, but I’m afraid that’s not going to happen! If it fits in the box, and I can get my hands on it, you’ve got it.)
I want to do somewhat of an overhaul of my blog; I’m usually fine with the fact that it’s all over the place, but I’d like to turn it into a more organized form of chaos! So, here’s how to enter:
- Leave me a comment telling me what to change on my blog (aesthetically, content-wise… whatever)
- Link back and leave a separate comment to let me know you did
That’s it! I’ll be picking the winner next Saturday night, March 6, around 9.00 PM EST.